Call for Abstract
EORTC-NCI-ASCO invites submission of abstracts for posters.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION (both regular and late breaking*)
- Online Abstract Submission OPENS on April 12, 2011 (2:00 PM Central European Time - 8:00 AM Eastern Time Zone)
- Online Abstracts Submission CLOSES on June 21, 2011 (2:00 PM Central European Time - 8:00 AM Eastern Time Zone)
* Late Breaking Abstracts will only be considered for cases in which the study was not closed or the data were not available in time for online abstract submission. The Molecular Markers in Cancer Meeting Late Breaking Abstracts policy is intended for the submission of Late Breaking Abstracts that report new developments that will have an impact on practice or research for which no preliminary data are available at the time of the general abstract submission deadline. Upon approval by the Scientific Committee, a completed abstract must be submitted by August 19, 2011.
- The online abstract submission procedure will NOT accept abstracts that exceed 2500 characters (including spaces)
- Abstracts sent by mail, fax or e-mail will NOT be accepted
- Submitters will receive an email with result of the review and the Scientific Committee's decision in mid-August
- The 8 best abstracts / posters will be selected for oral presentation at the meeting
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the "European Journal of Cancer", the abstract / proceeding book of the conference
- Accepted abstracts will be available online one week before the start of the conference
Authors are encouraged to submit topics in the follow categories
- Tumor Characterization: Discovery Leading to Diagnostic Development
- Novel Strategies for Biomarker Design and Development
- Relevant Molecular Pathways in Cancer Cells
- Advances in Overcoming Drug Resistance
- Other (must be specified during the submission)
Please read CAREFULLY the Abstracts Submission Regulations and Guidelines before submitting your abstract.
For any further information regarding abstract submission, please contact:
Stéphanie Vandergooten – EORTC Communications Office Assistant
Tel: +32 2 774 10 74 – Fax: +32 2 772 62 33 – E-mail: ENASCO@eortc.be
EORTC is partially supported by the Belgian National Lottery and by the Belgian Federal Science Policy Office