EORTC Investigator's Handbook 2009
The present EORTC Investigators’ Handbook is intended to be a practical guide
to the EORTC and EORTC Clinical Trials, and it is addressed to all scientists and
clinicians who have been, are, and, in particular, will be dedicated to EORTC
clinical research, and to their local co-workers who support them in the various
This Investigators’ Handbook answers the
following specific set of questions:
- How are the EORTC and EORTC Headquarters structured?
- What are the strengths of the EORTC as an organisation?
- Who does EORTC cooperate with?
- How do you become a member of the EORTC Network, as an EORTC
- How can EORTC Investigators contribute to the EORTC Group activities in an
- How do EORTC Investigators become involved in EORTC Clinical Trials?
- What are the responsibilities of an EORTC Investigator within an EORTC Clinical
Trial, from the generation of ideas to the publication of the results?
- What are the responsibilities of an EORTC Study Coordinator in the process from
the concept of a clinical study to the final publication of the results of an EORTC
Of final note, this EORTC Investigators’ Handbook is a complement to the EORTC
annual report booklet entitled “EORTC Organisation, Current Research and
We thank you in advance for your collaboration.
Download the handbook in PDF